Monday, August 28, 2017

Side Walk Chalk activity





    I think the sidewalk chalk experience was great, when we learned about the symbol and their meanings really they helped me to really understand what we were doing. The sketching was probably my favorite part since we could share ideas and we could communicate about our idea for the coat of arms which was something you do in a work environment. The final part was us putting our ideas together and creating our final product, overall it was a great time.

                                          My team mates Eric and Alex and I working on our
                                     chalk drawing

      We decided to do the colors so they would match to the person diagonal to the the other person. We each chose symbols that fit our personality and what we do, we each also added our own twist to the symbols.

                                        My team mates Eric, Alex and Addy standing over our finished
                                  project.




  I thought our team worked well together and I think we each used our different talents to make the piece come to life. We also did our own share, Eric did the sword, I did the Latin banner and Addy did the shield and top banner and Alex worked on detail. I don't think I would change anything except for how many people in the group, I would have added more people.









 

2 comments:

The Farewell Address (see ya gamers!)

      Introduction      It’s over, but honestly it still really hasn’t hit that after 4 years I am done. I still remember my freshman classe...