Tuesday, December 11, 2018

How to use the elevator


Pre- Production


When we were given our turn to choose what topic we would cover. I didn't like the idea of our group choosing how to use the elevator. However I was wrong about the notion. We had a solid plan and a procedure that actually needed to further explained. We started off with simple stick figures and post it notes, then we moved to complex diagrams with a variety of different shots. Then we were ready to move on.

Experiences

I think the biggest thing i learned was to work with other people with different ideas. I think that this was quite the journey because all of the people i didn't know. And not only did we have different ideas but also personalities. However I think we managed to conquer the problems and make a stylized yet informational piece.


What Would I Change?

Unlike most of the things I've done this video had flaws. But I think I wouldn't change anything aside from editing on my part. The cuts were raw and I didn't have any information on how to correct the yellow on the screen in editing. But I think with a bit more practice I could fix those lickity split.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Farewell Address (see ya gamers!)

      Introduction      It’s over, but honestly it still really hasn’t hit that after 4 years I am done. I still remember my freshman classe...