Monday, December 31, 2018

ONW NOW



What Makes a Good Broadcaster

I think the main I learned that you need to have foresight and confidence. You need to have confidence to put yourself out there. You also need to be able to confidently deliver your piece effectively and concisely.  But you also need to be able to plan ahead while managing extra time.  However you are just a cog in the machine. There are also other people that need to do their part as well. Like the audio people who make sure everyone who could people clearly understood. The anchors who can clearly deliver their lines and lastly the editors who master the news you watch every night.

My Viewpoint 

From where I was I saw the people editing the show as they went. Switching the camera angles and cuing the anchors in. I thought this was very fascinating. Particularly because I never knew how this stuff was edited whether this was all spliced together or on one continuous shot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Farewell Address (see ya gamers!)

      Introduction      It’s over, but honestly it still really hasn’t hit that after 4 years I am done. I still remember my freshman classe...