Monday, December 31, 2018

Semester Reflection

My Work


My Video Starts at 0:45
This Video was the ONW video we made. This video took us around a week or two to make. We learned about the news editing process however we interviewed the principal so it took awhile to get him booked.  However we have yet to get peer feedback.

This video was our procedure/tutorial video. This only took around a week. This video was much easier. But trying to figure the cameras since we were still new to them was hard. We got someone feedback on the color correction and shakiness. We did managed to get rid of a bit of the yellow in the frame. For both of these videos I think I did pretty good on both given our time frame.

 I used my time mostly working on a script and generally managing the docs and also helped people with the tripod and camera. I think I could get off of topic at times but I believe that I managed to stay on topic. I would have spent my time trying to master audio if i finished audio since that's not my strong suit.  Normally I will stay after school to finish projects I lag behind on.
 
 I think my strengths are team play and knowledge and framing the shots. I seem to get along well with people and I think I can map out a scene pretty well. However I also have my weaknesses as well. I think I get off topic pretty quickly and I'm also slow at editing. That is why I try to leave the heavy editing to other people.

In the soft more edition I believe I was something similar to the director since I thought I organized the team. In this edition we made a informative piece on the recent deployment of the dell laptops.

My favorite part about the year was working and meeting new people. However next year I will stay more on task, which means I also need to keep other students concentrated as well. I took away that I can't do everything myself and that I have to work with other people to be successful.












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Farewell Address (see ya gamers!)

      Introduction      It’s over, but honestly it still really hasn’t hit that after 4 years I am done. I still remember my freshman classe...